3. pin pattern to your chosen fabric and cut about 1/2 inch away from it.
4. with your hot glue gun, put a couple lines of glue on top of wipe case and place batting on top. (you just need enough glue to make sure it doesn't slip while you gluing the fabric on.
5. open the wipes case. starting with the back of the case glue fabric down ensuring fabric isn't hanging over edge at all.
leave the corners until last. when you are done the back, do the front side. before you start gluing, stretch the fabric around and make sure it will not hang over, if it is too long, simply trim it to the correct length. repeat with the sides of the case.
6.trim the corners slightly (so they don't hang over when glued) and glue down.
7. with the case still open, start at the back and glue the ribbon down a couple inches at a time.continue until all the way around.
8. repeat all of these steps with the bottom half of the case.9. if anything needs better explaining, let me know!