Monday, November 24, 2008

eat something pretty.

here it is. the official release date is december 15th. just in time for christmas!

writing a book is far harder than it seems. here are 5 things we learned along the way:)

5. it takes longer than 3 months to write a book. (we have obviously passed our goal of may 2008)
4. decide on the size and layout of your book before you start writing. (redid that 10 times.)
3. hire a professional editor. (countless nights of finding mistakes gets really old.)
2.the "find and replace tool" would have been helpful sooner than 6 days before we were sending it to the printer.
1. baking food just to take a pictures will lead to unnecessary weight gain

the book is full of appetizer and dessert recipes that we believe anyone can master. throughout, we share baking tips and tricks to help you master making everything look harder than it really is. the book also includes sample menus that you can use for different occasions, look smart facts (who doesn't like random baking trivia), and even patterns for making super cute favour boxes out of plain old paper!

Price: $20

if you would like the book before christmas, place your order now to ensure that you will get one. there are a limited amount available before christmas. to order, email me the amount of books you would like, whether you need them shipped or if you will pick them up (available to pick up in okotoks, taber or lethbridge), and your preferred method of payment (paypal is easiest). as our christmas gift to you, we will gift wrap books for free if you would like them drop shipped to your friends in time for christmas. (shipping costs vary for different locations, we will give you shipping prices once we know the location to be shipped to)

13 comments:

april said...

Congratulations! The cover looks beautiful. I'm not much of the entertaining type but my mom is and I bet she would love this.

Kendall & Julie Allred said...

I stand by my previous order of 4 books! I am so excited, it looks awesome.

SewMuchAdo said...

Mmm, I can't wait. I hope you don't mind I copied your picture to post on my blog.

Alison said...

I must say, Ang, that you and Kyla really out-did yourselves. I'm excited because I love eating pretty things. We'll talk soon.

Francis Family said...

oh it looks great Angie! I'm so glad you guys did it and yes I definately want one! I'll email ya forsure!

Jewel said...

That's such great news! Congrats! I've been waiting for that pefect gift....for moi! Can't wait!!

Melissa said...

Good work Angie. Will it be available at stores? I totally want one, maybe i can get my mom to pick it up in Lethbridge. I'll email you. Congrats, your a busy girl!

Lahni said...

I want one, how do I order it? I'll pick it up in Okotoks, if that's ok with you...heehee.

motherofangels said...

I want three. can I pick them up in okotoks as well :)

Kaylee said...

hey angie this is kaylee, lynz sister. just wondering if their all your twos recipes or...?

Angie said...

Kaylee,
yes they are all of our recipes. they are recipes we have been using over the past few years that we have changed to how we like them.

Rachelle Cooper said...

Angie that is so awesome!! Everysince being roomates i knew u would do something great with your wonderful baking.. good for you and i would love a book too.

lisa slocombe said...

hi ang!
i'll order 2! i love the cover, looks so 'pretty'! do we pre-pay?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...