Tuesday, April 27, 2010

howie's quilt

here is howie's new and improved room. his quilt really brought his room together. i am proud to say that i only had to spend 20 dollars to make this quilt. i already had the orange, black, and the cream was left over flannel from the back of this circle quilt. the blue is a $5 clearance sheet from walmart. the back is a $7 clearance sheet set from walmart (and the bottom sheet is on his bed now too!) and the binding is the only other fabric i had to buy for $8. so a lot of time and $20 later...here it is.
this is the pie in the sky pattern from denyse schmidt quilts









10 comments:

Alison said...

I love this, Angie! Reid is going to be jealous. Now I'm gonna have to pick it up a notch.

Sew Much Ado said...

So cute! I'm going to have to start looking for some sheets on clearance. I love the blue too, it's such a nice color.

Meagan M said...

Great job! The quilt is perfect for howie!

Baker Family said...

It looks so good...I bet he loves it!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Very cute!

Lahni said...

So cute! I love the blue!

TYEVITT said...

Love this quilt! I want to make one for Emmett but have to wait until we get him a bed.

TYEVITT said...

It's Audy, by the way... I didn't know I was signed in under Tyson. That would be a weird comment coming from him.

Ada said...

That turned out so cute! I'm so impressed at how economical it was to make too. Nice one. I bet he LOVES his room. It is really cute.

KJAMB said...

Angie this is incredible. I love it! It's the most perfect little boy quilt! Howie is a very lucky little boy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...