Tuesday, April 26, 2011

real life photos

for the past couple of weeks i have been trying to take pictures that tell a story. pictures that will remind me of the little things that happen around my home. i have really enjoyed this and i wanted to share some of the pictures. i typically only take pictures when my kids are all dressed and have clean faces. i decided since 90% of the time my kids aren't dressed in clothes that they can leave the house in, i should take pictures of how it really is.
howie and scarlett love paying with jude. they always are on either side of him fighting for his attention. too bad it literally is a fight most of the time!
 they were so excited that a friend brought them bubbles a couple weeks ago. it didn't take scarlett long to catch on. i'm sure it will be funner when they don't have to have winter coats on!
 my kids really love each other, most of the time, anyway. they always push their chairs or stools together when they are eating so they can be right beside each other.


 last week i ran to walmart one evening. 30 minutes later i returned home to this. clearly, neither of them needed any coaxing to go to sleep. when andy woke up in the morning he asked me if he was awake when i got home and what jude was doing when i got home. should i be trusting my over worked husband with a baby?? 


 this is the scene of my bedroom every morning. my kids always watch a show while i get myself awake enough to get out of bed. i love tv sometimes.

 jude is just starting to enjoy the bumbo. i had him sitting in it beside me while making our meal plan for the week.

 i bet if howie could pick anything to do in the whole world it would be to watch his dad play angry birds.

 scarlett will put pink and purple beads on this square for quite a long time all just to dump them back into the container at the end. who knew a 2 year old could love this craft so much!?

that's it. i am definitely going to keep this up!

15 comments:

Sew Much Ado said...

Cute, see you guys in a few days :).

kelly said...

i wish that i had taken more every day photos. thanks for sharing.

kelly said...

i wish that i had taken more everyday photos. thanks for sharing.

Meagan M said...

Cute Kids! I love the every day photos...in fact that's all I ever seem to do. They are the best memory keepers.

Baker Family said...

Cute, cute pictures- they are adorable! I love those kids...especially Scarletts lips while she is blowing bubbles! haha. Too cute!

Ashley said...

what a cute fam...dont ya just love the bumbos:) my little guy loves his

Lahni said...

Denver loves to watch his dad play angry birds too. Cute photos!

audreymleavitt said...

This cracks me up because my favorite thing in the world used to be watching Andy play Sega. Seems so strange now...

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Those photos are fabulous! I love the one of your hubs and the baby sleeping. You're right.... that is scary! :)

Erica said...

Cute kids! I love your photos!

Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

Heather said...

Real life is the best. Because it is real life.=) http://bellesbazaar-heather.blogspot.com

lhamo Mashutzo said...

look at the tiny baby sleeping, soooooooooo cute.
love the real photos for real.
i am following you,
do follow me if u like my blog.
http://silenceriver.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

Hi! Please email me, I have a question for you :)

HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

At Number 25 said...

I just found your blog Via Pintrest. Thanks so Much for sharing. I have been doing a month long photo ghalange with some freinds and I love the side effect that I have heaps of everyday photo's.

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Just saw your home tour at sew much ado, just gorgeous and your kids are adorable!
XO
Kristin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...